Sir Mo revealed some good info about TFC's finances:
- Of the $350,000 in allocation money acquired in trades approx. $175,000 remains after the acquisitions of Ronnie O' Brien & Greg Sutton.
- $1 million of original allocation funds still available
- $800,000 of salary cap still remaining (I am really hoping he meant TFC have used up only $800,000) on 7 players - Reda, Pozniak, Sutton, Braz, O'Brien, Nagamura, Buddle + Brennan who was signed prior to draft
- couple of comments about draft picks - 1 on board chance at another draft pick;
- looking to clear approx. $15ok- $200k off salary cap